Shifting client dynamics have forced firm leadership to re-evaluate how they run their firms to win more business in a tougher market. Can improved operational efficiencies increase profitability? To compete effectively, firms must modernise through initiatives and investments that keep pace with rapidly changing client demands, market conditions, and new technologies.
On October 24, Intapp invites you to attend a roundtable where we will preview findings from the industry’s first Professional Services Modernisation Index with co-host, Simon Chester. Over a delicious lunch at Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, we will share what we’ve learned from 250 firm leaders and partners across the globe about modernising risk and compliance in their firms.
The risk-practice topics we will explore include the following:
· A shockingly large number of firms are losing a significant amount of work due to slow client and matter acceptance. How are your risk and compliance processes affecting revenue?
· Firms with a centralized model lost the least amount of work due to slow matter clearance. Is your firm’s operational model slowing your ability to process matters efficiently?
· The Professional Services Modernisation Index gives us insight into the current state of modernisation among leading firms. Are you behind the curve in using technology to support risk and compliance? If so, what are the implications for your firm?
· Smart law firms significantly outpace the competition when it comes to analyzing the strategic opportunity cost of bringing on new work. How does your firm stack up?
· Closing the modernization gap to remain competitive and maximize growth requires change. In fact, 30% of law firm leaders and partners say that they need to make fundamental changes to the risk and compliance function over the next three years. How are you orchestrating effective plans to manage change? What are your barriers, successes, and lessons learned?
When: Thursday, October 24th, from 11:30am - 1:30pm
Where: Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill
33 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M5E 1G4